Husted Kicking Pro Camp
March 28th - April 1st, 2015
Husted Kicking college-Pro Kicking Camp, Virtual Pro Day for Draft Eligible Seniors and Pro Day for Free Agents. Being able to play at the Pro Level requires training and opportunity. There are only so many positions available each year in the NFL. Learning, competing and showcasing your ability at the Husted Kicking Pro Camp will help you to better position yourself for an opportunity to kick in the NFL.
Michael Husted, Darren Bennett,Craig Hentrich, Mike Hollis, Dave Brader, Mitch Palmer, Justin Snow and Mike Stock bring valuable expert instruction and NFL experience to this Pro kicking camp. Come learn from athletes who have played in the NFL as well as coached hundreds of players.
Saturday, March 28th will be the first day of charting. You need to be ready to kick Saturday morning.
March 28th - Day 1 charting
March 29th - Day 2 charting
March 30th - Day 3 charting
March 31st - Virtual Pro Day for Draft Eligible and Free Agents that don't qualify
April 1st - Pro Day with NFL and CFL teams
The kicking camp will include:
* Up to four days of charting and evaluations
* Three days of instruction
* Two days of video
* Small group sessions to ensure quality
This kicking camp is open to college specialists, draft eligible seniors and free agents.
The benefits of attending this kicking camp for college specialists include:
* Receiving professional instruction
* Entrance into the Husted Pro Database which is reviewed by all professional leagues and teams
* Honest assessment of skill level
* Game plan for peak performance
The benefits of attending this kicking camp for draft eligible seniors:
* Our kicking camp event serves as an official alternate NFL combine for those who were not invited to the NFL’s combine in Indianapolis
* The NFL uses a third party organization to select players for their combine, thus over looking many talented prospects
* An opportunity to get instruction, evaluation and current video for all professional leagues and teams to review online
* A chance to see what the pool of talent for specialists looks like since our camp combines draft eligible seniors and current free agents
* Ranking and Evaluation Presentation to all NFL, and CFL teams at our annual Pro Breakfast before the Free Agent Showcase
The benefits for free agents:
* To let objective data through our NFL style workouts be used to showcase your talent
* Receive professional instruction from former NFL players and coaches that have over 50 years of experience
* Valuable consultation on what it takes to perform at a high level and position yourself for opportunities
* A chance to qualify to kick in front of NFL, and CFL coaches and player personnel
Over the years, dozens of athletes from our camps have been signed to professional contracts in the NFL, CFL and arena leagues. Many Pro teams rely on us to provide them with current information on prospects and free agents.
If you are a current college student or a college senior who is draft eligible and can not attend the kicking camp for the fullweek, you can attend the weekend portion of our camp for $375.
This weekend portion will include two NFL style charting sessions with the second day’s chart video taped. Draft eligible seniors are highly encouraged to attend the full kicking camp for full assessment and be included in our Rankings and Evaluations Presentation at our breakfast for NFL coaches the day of our Combine.
If you are a current college student or a college senior who is draft eligible and can not attend the full week of camp, you can attend the weekend portion of our camp.
This weekend portion will include two NFL style charting sessions with the second day’s chart video taped.
We will also be having a special teams player instructional weekend camp coached my retired NFL Special Teams Coordinator, Mike Stock. This camp will include classroom video and on field instruction.